DAF Davie VCI-560 MUX Diagnostic Adapter Interface
Dealer complex DAF Davie VCI-560 MUX is intended to diagnose truck and engine DAF.
Employment diagnostic program is divided into two main functions:
1. "Direct Testing". It is used for testing specific components, calibration, programming, erasing the memory of the faulty ECU, or test the various inputs and outputs.
2. "Guided diagnosis" is intended for the diagnosis of damaged items, which is used if:
- You need to find the problem, and it does not replace items;
- The failed component is unknown;
- When an error condition is unknown;
- You are not aware of the car.
Autoscanner DAF VCI 560 MUX can diagnose, troubleshoot and program following systems:
System climate cabin
System control of the vehicle
Control system of doors
and much more...
The electronic product "DAF Davie VCI-560 MUX Diagnostic Adapter Interface" is dealer's software which contains full detailed information.
We have the catalog "DAF Davie VCI-560 MUX Diagnostic Adapter Interface" in stock and it is possible to order and buy it now. After you receive the software, we will send all instructions needed to install and provide the after-sale support.